This is my friend Allison and I attempting to use the chopsticks to eat our food! Notice the completely incorrect way I am holding them! Totally scamming you - I have no idea how to use chopsticks!! :)
This is Beth and Beth (yeah, I typed it right! they are both named Beth!) enjoying their Thai food!
This is what I had leftover after I ate all I could eat!! Yeehaw for leftovers!! :)
This is one of the views from our walk from the train to the restaurant. Love the diversity in the buildings!!
We walked down a road to get to the Thai restaurant and walked by all of the these great old brick buildings with these INCREDIBLE doors!! All of them were different colors - brown, black, blue, green!! Love it!! Such character!! Totally reminded me of the Cosby show - picture their house - it'll come to ya!! :)What a blessing it was to have the day off!! God knew we all really needed it!! Oh and by the way, I am definitely quickly becoming a pro with Chicago's public transportation system!! (Ok, so "pro" may be stretching it a little! :) ) I am getting better though!! It is actually really fun to experience Chicago using the public transportation! It brings out the "realness" of the city! You have the chance to meet all kinds of cool cats!!
Ok, well, more to come on what God has been doing to spiritually grow, stretch, and remind me of His precious promises and love!!
Love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment