Sunday, May 10, 2009

Local Cultural Experience :)


Ok, so I have to make a funny here! :)

On Friday night, my friend and I went to Holland, MI for dinner and Tulip Time! Totally didn't plan on watching all of the dancers, but ended up seeing the oldies and youngies (is that a word??) perform!

So, I said to my friend, "Friend, I am going to post these pictures on my blog. And I am going to write about how I experienced a cultural evening in preparation for Chicago!!" LOL Not only did I enjoy this lovely cultural evening, I also got in touch with my heritage! That being my dad came from the Netherlands when he was 7! There you go Dad! I did you proud!! :)









Such a vast cultural experience, after that how could I not be more prepared for Chicago! I'm sure it will mirror this experience remarkably!! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment