So... I leave to head back to Michigan on Thursday!
And I realized over the weekend, that I hadn't blogged in a long time! Sorry!! The moments I wanted to come in my room and blog about an experience were usually the same moments I had to spend time with the students or do some random spontaneous activity!! And both of those options always won out over blogging!!
But I plan to blog about a lot of what God has done in Chi-town even after I return to Michigan. I actually think that may be better, because as God helps me process all He has taken me through, I will be able to share more of what I learned and how I grew! And that was the real purpose for this blog from the beginning!! :)
So, if you want, stay tuned!! My desire is to continue this blog into what God does in Michigan as well! Because sometimes we hype up so much one experience God blesses us with and we forget about all the great day-to-day experiences He blesses us with as well. Or at least, I know I do that! And I want to grow to see God more in the day-to-day stuff too!! So, all that being said, I am going to try my best to continue to blog!
I pray you are all doing well and feeling/seeing God's presence in your day-to-day experiences!!
Looking forward to coming home - but not so much looking forward to leaving Chi-town! But trusting God has a plan for the days ahead... can't wait to see what that is!! :)
Much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment